So long slacks. Bye bye blouses: It’s leggings, jeans and cute summer dresses from here on in.
No, the dress code didn’t change in my conservative office. It’s me changing my mind again!
I cannot figure out how to include all of this into one cohesive post, so, in random order, my thoughts for today:
1) I have quit my job and it will be officially announced at work today. Come mid-June, I will be spending time with my children, working with my husband, and living the life of a desperate housewife.
2) Little C has cried every morning this week as I’ve left the house. Am glad I made this decision.
3) Derek says that I have decided to take a different approach to working part-time: One year on, one year off.
4) Am going to a Dress for Success event on Sunday; perfect timing – now I have work clothes to donate.
5) I can’t figure out another run to do in late May or June since Ottawa Race Weekend 10k is sold out. Any suggestions for a good 8k – 11K?
6) They are beginning sex ed in grade 3 in Ontario; curriculum just unveiled. Read Toronto Star article here. I am so in favour of this. If they begin teaching other anatomical and physiologic concepts, why not this one? Better to learn truths than school yard or, more likely, internet myths. What do you think?
7) I think clogs like these might be a nice addition to my summer wardrobe.